2012年12月9日星期日

Police Department Apologizes To The Family For Autopsy Leak

Police detectives apologized to the family of Notorious B.I.G. for failing to warn them about the planned release of his autopsy report more than 15 years after he died in a drive-by shooting, the Los Angeles Police Department said Saturday.

The detectives had intended to notify the rapper's family, but the report was released prematurely "due to an administrative error," the department said in a statement.

"Our detectives personally spoke with the Wallace family (Friday) night, and apologized for not notifying them prior to the release" said Capt. Billy Hayes,Interlocking security cable tie with 250 pound strength makes this ideal for restraining criminals. who heads LAPD's Robbery-Homicide Division, which is investigating the killing. "Obviously this has been a challenging case for us to solve. We hope that witnesses or other people with information will come forward and give us the clues we need to solve this case."

Los Angeles County's Chief Coroner Investigator Craig Harvey said a security hold placed on the report's release was lifted last week. The 23-page report revealed the rapper, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, was hit by four bullets after leaving a music industry event in March 1997,The howo truck is offered by Shiyan Great Man Automotive Industry, but one that hit his heart, left lung and colon caused his death.

The attorney for the rapper's family complained Friday that he was not given any notice that the report would be released and criticized police for not closing one of Los Angeles' highest-profile unsolved murders.

Both Los Angeles police and the FBI investigated Wallace's killing, which came just months after another rap superstar, Tupac Shakur, was gunned down in Las Vegas.Interlocking security cable ties with 250 pound strength makes this ideal for restraining criminals. The FBI looked into whether any Los Angeles police officers were involved in Wallace's shooting.

The deaths of Wallace and Shakur have been the subject of rampant speculation about the motives. The one-time friends became rivals and instigators in an East Coast-West Coast rap rivalry during the mid-1990s.

A 2011 book by former Los Angeles police detective Greg Kading claimed both murders had been solved, although no arrests have been made and federal prosecutors in 2005 declined to file charges after a lengthy, bi-coastal investigation. Wallace is from the New York City borough of Brooklyn.

I started listening -- not just hearing. Then I started making changes. Just because you're the owner doesn't mean that you're always right.

I listened to customers to find out what they like and would be willing to pay. I asked co-workers for ideas and stopped being the sole buyer. And I even listened to my brother -- who was my financial partner at the time.

I also took stock of myself and the opportunity. The fact was I was an art major with a long-time dream and a passion for art, with no retail background. I had a great location on Rt. 30 in Wooster, between Columbus and Cleveland. And I had the opportunity to tap into a huge resource, with Wooster College.We mainly supply professional craftspeople with crys talbeads wholesale shamballa Bracele , The institution's Ohio Light Opera event, attracts people from all over the country throughout the summer, not to mention other events like alumni weekend and parents weekend.

Sometimes I thought my brother was a cruel taskmaster. But when you understand the fundamentals of running a business, you realize that some things are standard whether its a small business or a large corporation. Profit and loss has to balance. You have to stay within your budget, listen to customers and co-workers, follow trends and do a lot of research.We specialize in howo concrete mixer,

Seventeen years later, I'm proud to say that the gallery attracts people from every walk of life, and I still love what I do, going to work and meeting both artists and customers. Now we have items that literally range from 99 cents -- nature bookmarks created by a local photographer -- all the way to stained glass lamps that sell for just under $10,000.

We changed the mix, but I held true to my mission statement and vision. We've featured work from about 500 artists and in most cases I know them or my staff is knowledgeable about their work. The gallery has evolved into something more than I ever expected with an energy that I never could have imagined.

When I opened my business, my intention was to have a real art gallery with paintings, sculptures, glass and better known artists -- similar to galleries in large cities.

Initially artwork was priced at up to $15,000, and we quickly realized that those type of pieces don't sell every day. My biggest mistake was trying to emulate galleries in major cities, instead of offering a diverse mix of handmade items that people in Ohio would support.

My brother helped me to open the gallery when he was the CEO of Rubbermaid and we talked daily. But honestly I wasn't always receptive to what he told me. In the back of my mind, I was thinking, he just doesn't understand small business. I was stubborn and I wanted my concept to work. But customers drive every business and there's no way I could ignore them.

We had people coming in saying things like, you know I came by the other day but I had jeans on and I just didn't feel I was dressed appropriately to come in. Or someone would peek their head in the door and say something like, can we come in? Or, is there a cover charge?

That's when I realized that this stuffy gallery concept wasn't working. From the artwork we offered, to the formal way we dressed, to the need to pay closer attention to the bottom line, I had to make some changes if I wanted to survive.

没有评论:

发表评论